Lincoln County Board of Commissioners
Regular Meeting Notice and Agenda
Monday, October 16, 2017
Commissioners’ Room, Lincoln County Courthouse, 111 W B Street, Shoshone, ID
9:30a.m. Walk for Domestic Violence – Deloris Vega
10:00a.m. Raise for Deputy/Budget Discussion – Sheriff Rodriguez & Chief Phillips
10:30a.m. Agreement for Mental Health Holds – Eastern Id Regional Medical??
10:45a.m. MOU Ada County Pathology Agreement
11:00a.m. MOU with City of Shoshone for Dog Kennel
11:30a.m. Claims, Minutes
1:00p.m. Executive Session – IC 74-206(1)(d)Indigent
1:15p.m. Executive Session – IC 74-201(1)(d) BRP
1:30p.m. Commissioner District Re-Zone-Approve & Set Public Hearing
2:00p.m. Job Description for Ambulance Director
2:30p.m. Year End Financial Review
Legal Opinion – Commissioner McConnell District/Not completed
Closed Friday after Thanksgiving?
“All times are Approximate and may be adjusted as appropriate”
There may be business from prior meetings that needs to be discussed.
Old/New business and Correspondence:
· Commissioner Meeting October 30? 5th Monday.
· Maintenance Yard - Use
· County Christmas Party – December 16th?
· Courthouse Generator
· Basement Mold & Asbestos Issue - CTR
· ITD Administrative Move
· S.Central Public Health-Legislative Reception-Oct. 19th, 12-2pm- Caddy Shack Rest., Jerome Country Club
· 5th District Luncheon with Judges, Oct 25th, 11:30am,followed by District IV Elected officials, County West, Twin Falls
· New Courthouse Plans
· Website Upgrade
· ADA Accessibility & Transition[C. McConnell/B. Farnworth]
· New Fire Station
· Property Trade with Shoshone School
· Property Acquire BLM- Transfer Station
Next Meeting: October 23, 2017
NOTE: Meetings are open to the public except for executive sessions. However, if you are not on the agenda, you may not be recognized to speak. If you would like to speak during the meeting, please contact the County Clerk’s office to be placed on the agenda by Thursday prior to the meeting. Please contact the clerk’s office prior to any county meetings if there is any special assistance needed for people planning to attend. (208) 886-7641