Lincoln County is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and will grant a preference to employment of veterans of the U.S. Armed Services in accord with provisions of Idaho Code § 65-503 or its successor. In the event of equal qualifications for an available position, a veteran or family member who qualifies for preference pursuant to Idaho Code § 65-503 or its successor will be employed.
PT Planning & Zoning Administrator for Lincoln County, Shoshone, ID. 20 hours per week (flexible time). Starting salary at $13.50, will train. For more information email email@example.com or at the courthouse,
111 West B Street, Shoshone, ID 83352. Use application link above.
LINCOLN COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
Use LAW ENFORCEMENT job application below description.
Positions for Patrol Deputies and Reserve Patrol Deputies.
- Applicant must meet POST requirements and be certified or willing/able to be POST Certified.
- Salary is based on experience and includes benefits.
- Shifts are 12-hour shifts and are on a rotating schedule.
- Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Patrols County for the purpose of observing the area for possible criminal activity or other conditions that could endanger public safety; investigates complaints; enforces laws; and maintains high visibility.
- Investigates and reports accidents.
- Investigates crimes.
- Interviews witnesses, complainants, and victims; gathers physical evidence and preserves for court; conducts follow-up investigations as needed.
- Enforces all felony and misdemeanor laws of Idaho.
- Apprehends, arrests, and detains criminal suspects and law violators when necessary; follows proper procedures when making arrests.
- Serves warrants, summonses, subpoenas, civil and other official papers.
- Serves as witness in court and provides evidence in court as required.
- Responds to emergency calls.
- Records information concerning events that took place during tour of duty; records such activity in the manner as prescribed by the department.
- Maintains weapons and equipment in functional and presentable condition.
- Works under stressful, high risk conditions.
- Makes decisions at the crime scenes which may be centered around life or death situations; bases decisions on the safest procedures to be followed to ensure safety to individuals involved and fellow officers/members of rescue team.
- Performs special projects as directed by the Sheriff.
- Attends shift meetings, seminars, and training sessions as required to remain knowledgeable of operations and promote job performance.
- Attends required periodic training sessions and seminars.
- Participates in required physical fitness activities.
- Maintains required level of proficiency in the use of firearms and evasive action/driving skills.
For a detailed list of responsibilities or to request a LAW ENFORCEMENT job application ,
contact Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office @ 208-886-2250.
111 West B Street
Shoshone, ID 83352
Phone (208) 886-7641 Fax (208) 886-2798