Welcome to Lincoln County Elections
Lincoln County Elections is in need of poll workers for the upcoming November 8, 2022 General Election!
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- $12/hr. and paid training included
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
- Be a part of history!
We have a student poll worker program for students 16 and older! If you are interested in being a poll worker, please call, email, or stop on in to the Lincoln County Clerk’s office and ask for Jennifer!
- New Voter Registration Form
- Absentee Ballot Request
- Uniformed and Overseas Citizens Absentee Voting Act
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- Citizens Guide to Voting
- Solicitud de inscripción de votante para condado de Lincoln
- 2021 Campaign Disclosure Manual for Candidates and Political Committees
- Write-In Candidates-Independent County Office Candidate Filing Form
- Special District Candidate Write-In Declaration Form
- Candidate Withdrawal Form
- Sunshine Law Manual
- Campaign Finance Reporting Schedule 2022
- Follow this link to set up a campaign finance account
GENERAL ELECTION WILL BE HELD NOVEMBER 8, 2022
- Shoshone Precinct – Community Center, 201 South Beverly, Shoshone
- North Shoshone Precinct – Shoshone City and Rural Fire Station #2, 704 W 620 N, Shoshone
- Richfield Precinct – Richfield Senior Center, 130 S Main St, Richfield
- Dietrich Precinct – Dietrich LDS Church, 181 S 650 E, Dietrich
- Kimama Precinct – Dietrich LDS Church, 181 S 650 E, Dietrich
Changing Party Affiliation (§ 34-411A, Idaho Code)
For a primary election, an elector may change their political party affiliation or become “unaffiliated” by filing a signed form with the county clerk no later than the last day a candidate may file for partisan political office prior to such primary election, as provided for in Idaho Code § 34-704.
An “unaffiliated” elector may affiliate with the party of the elector’s choice by filing a signed form up to and including election day. The application form for an absentee ballot described in Idaho Code § 34-1002, may also be used for this purpose.
An “unaffiliated” elector may affiliate with the party of the elector’s choice on or before election day, by declaring such political party affiliation to the poll worker. The poll worker shall then record in the poll book the elector’s choice. After the primary election, the county clerk shall record the party affiliation so recorded in the poll book as part of such elector’s record within the voter registration system as provided for in Idaho Code § 34-437A.
LINCOLN COUNTY ELECTIONS DEPUTY
208-886-7641 ext. 1106